Our Stand Up Paddle adventure is a SUP lesson plus eco tour combined, and provides the perfect start to bright and healthy day. This mini adventure will have you gliding through the tranquil surrounds of Tallebudgera Creek, Burleigh Heads, whilst hovering amongst it's turquoise waters and lush eco system. This paddle offers a calm and serene experience, combined with enough exercise to energise you, as well as a chance to witness some local marine and wildlife such a waterbird species, rays, bird of prey and on the occasion, bottlenose dolphin.
This adventure is suitable for all levels of experience as a fun but in depth lesson is conducted by a qualified and experienced SUP Instructor prior to tour departure.
Our Burleigh SUP Tour is truly unmissable, and proves why Stand Up Paddle Boarding is becoming one of the most favourable combinations of exercise, relaxation and nature discovery.
* All equipment. SUP Boards, Paddles, Leg Leash and optional Life Vest.
* Refreshments Included.
* SUP Instruction
* Guided Tour
* The possibility of joining as a passenger : i.e. sitting on the nose of the board with a paddling partner however, weight restrictions do apply so please contact us in regard to this prior to booking.
* FREE Pick Up and Drop Off Available Southport to Burleigh Heads.
Duration: 2 hours
Start Time: 8:30am
* Minimum age requirement is 10 years for SUP paddlers and 5 yrs for passengers.
* Max of 8 people only.
* Weight restrictions apply. If you feel that this applies to you, please talk to us on 0450 092882 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Departure time and location:
Pick Up Times: Earlier.... please contact us to arrange pick up time and location.
Meeting at Location: Kevin Gates Park, Awoonga Ave, Burleigh Heads. About 15 min drive from Surfers Paradise and 10 min from Coolangatta. Street parking available.
My fiance and I had the pleasure of meeting Michael (cool guy. Down to earth) and joining him for one of his tours. He gives you the space and freedom to enjoy a relaxed experience while keeping you safe through an informative tutorial on paddleboarding basics and safety. Definitely recommend having a go. Im not the best swimmer or water person but felt quite confident on this tour as Michael kept us beginners on a smooth path with great views.