WE ONLY USE DOUBLE “SIT ON TOP” KAYAKS on our Kayak Tours, however Single Sit On Top’s are available for solo participants or one member of odd numbered groups. Having said this, if you prefer to paddle a Single Kayak, please let us know upon booking and we’ll see what we can do for you. Cushioned backrests are provided. “Sit In”Kayaks are NOT available.
Both our Sit On Top Kayaks, and Stand Up Paddle Boards have been handpicked, tested and chosen for stability, ease of paddling, safety and versatility as priorities. You will get wet when paddling but that’s part of the fun.
- BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL via this website or please call us on 0450 092882. Alternatively, mail us at email@example.com.
- PLEASE WEAR Swimwear or suitable clothing for paddling comfort. Remember, you are going to get wet.
- PLEASE BRING drinking water, sun protection and camera. Water resistant dry bags can be provided.
- If you're meeting us the tour departure point, PLEASE ARRIVE no later than 15 MINUTES PRIOR to TOUR DEPARTURE. If you feel you are running late then please call us on 0450 092882 and we’ll do our best to delay departure. Late arrivals without a call could result in missed tour with NO REFUND.
- DOLPHINS and other wildlife sightings happen sometimes, but are NOT GUARANTEED.
- ALL TOURS are subject to weather/sea condition and availability.
- CHILDREN UNDER 14 YRS must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- GIFT VOUCHERS AVAILABLE.